How to Buy
Buy in Volume and Save
Subject to the terms and conditions of quantity purchases, the following discounts will be applied to prepaid purchases of multiple quantities of products (orders of four units or less are not discounted):
|20%||5 to 9 units|
|30%||10 to 49 units|
|40%||50 to 99 units|
Example - 12 Units Manifold Universal x64 Edition:
12 x $245 = $3540, $3540 x .70 = $2478
Twelve units of Manifold System Universal x64 Edition would be available for $2478, a savings of $1062 when using a prepaid quantity discount.
Terms and Conditions
- All discounts are on a per order basis. If you order 3 units one day and 2 units on a different day you will not receive a discount. If you order 5 units in the same order you will receive a discount.
- Discounts apply only to orders that are prepaid by wire transfer. Please contact email@example.com for wire transfer information.
- Quantity discounts are not available on the Online Store. Place quantity orders by email directly with firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to write in English setting forth the products you would like to order and providing the email address and full billing address to be used for the order.
- Quantity discount orders are not refundable.
- Unit quantities are on a per product basis requiring the exact, same product configuration. If you order 3 Universal Edition units and 3 ultimate Edition units you have not qualified for the 5 to 9 level discount on any product.
- Contact email@example.com for any questions on computed discounts before making a wire transfer to be certain your assumptions and computations are correct.
- Technical support products are not discounted.
- Discounts do not apply to floating licenses acquired for License Server installations.
Buy Now via the Online Store
Buy Manifold products on the Online Store. The store is open 24 hours / seven days a week / every day of the year. Orders are processed immediately with serial number email sent out in seconds. Use Manifold products today!
Suggestions to improve Manifold are always welcome. Please see the Suggestions page for tips on making effective suggestions.