How to Buy
Please Read Carefully
This page provides routine, free updates for
Updates are Free
If you are a licensee of
Uninstalling an older release and installing a newer release for that same product will not change the activation status on that computer. For example, if Manifold Release 8 has been activated on your computer you can uninstall it and re-install a newer release of Release 8 as many times as you like and it will still be activated with no need to expend an additional Activation key. Make sure you do all uninstallations and installations using the Administrator login.
Manifold Viewer: For free updates to Viewer visit the Manifold Viewer Downloads page. Manifold Viewer is a free product that does not require a serial number. Manifold Viewer is a read-only subset of Manifold Future. Viewer updates automatically incorporate the latest updates to Manifold Future.
Manifold Future is a GIS superset of Radian Studio, an open beta for the next generation of Manifold GIS products that also incorporates new features and bug fixes for Radian Studio. Manifold Future requires a Radian Studio license on your machine. Download and install the latest Manifold Future build from the Product Downloads page or from the Cutting Edge section of the user forum. Enthusiasts should visit the Cutting Edge section of the user forum to read about cutting edge installations that provide new features and bug fixes as soon as they are issued by Engineering.
Radian Studio is a new spatial engineering environment that blends geospatial and traditional data capabilities within a single, all-inclusive product that leverages the power of parallel processing to make life easier for experts and non-experts alike.
Preliminary versions of Radian updates are published on the Cutting Edge section of the user community Forum as Manifold Future cutting edge builds. Cutting edge versions allow testing of upcoming bug fixes or new features by experienced users. Release notes providing all changes, improvements and fixes for the current Radian release are also published within Manifold Future announcements in the Announcements section of the Forum.
The latest Radian update adds over 90 new features and fixes, with highlights including:
- Numerous performance improvements in SQL: now, even faster!
- New rendering engine with hardware acceleration with antialiasing.
- Improved, faster labels, with alignment to lines and overlap resolution.
- New refresh capabilities for Database data sources like SQL Server and Oracle.
- Dramatically faster convex decomposition.
- Optimizations for much faster JOINs, IN and WHERE constructs in SQL.
- Automatic conversion and export of PRJ on shapefile export.
- The SQLITE dataport automatically chooses between Spatialite and ESRI's STGEOMETRY extension based on spatial data in the database.
- Connecting to an MDB / ACCDB / XLS or similar file automatically uses the Access Database Engine for Office 2016, if available.
- Numerous enhancements to ArcGIS REST server dataports.
- Numerous enhancements to WMS, WMTS and similar server dataports.
- Automatic use of PSV with enhancements to CSV dataport.
- Enhanced handling of ESRI SDE metadata in databases for faster use of slow database connections.
See the full list at the Forum Announcement
Manifold System Release 8.00
Manifold includes the world's best spatial SQL, a world-class Internet Map Server (IMS), full object library and built-in development environment to create custom applications and GIS-enabled web sites. The latest update dramatically speeds up CSV and other imports and adds integrated, read/write connectivity to Radian Studio ODBC, enabling Release 8 to use formats supported by Radian, such as ESRI GDB file geodatabases and many others. See the full list at the Release 8 forum announcement
The following instructions apply to both Radian Studio and Manifold System Release 8. These instructions assume you are upgrading an
- Updates are cumulative, including all new features and fixes issued in previous updates.
- Installing an update will preserve the activation status of your working installation.
- Uninstall the prior installation using the Windows Control Panel applet before installing an update.
- Problems with Windows Installer? See the Windows Installer page for tips.
- Right click on the installation .exe or .msi file and choose Run as Administrator to install the update.
- Save the installation .exe or .msi file. You may need it to later uninstall or to repair an installation.
- Any assistance with updates requires a standard technical support token.
Buy Now via the Online Store
Buy Manifold products on the Online Store. The store is open 24 hours / seven days a week / every day of the year. Orders are processed immediately with serial number email sent out in seconds. Use Manifold products today!
Manifold products deliver quality, performance and value in the world's most sophisticated, most modern and most powerful spatial engineering products. Total integration ensures unbeatably low cost of ownership. Tell your friends!