How to Buy
Radian Studio is a new spatial engineering environment that blends geospatial and traditional data capabilities within a single, all-inclusive product that leverages the power of parallel processing to make life easier for experts and non-experts alike.
Preliminary versions of official updates are published on the Cutting Edge section of the user community Forum. Cutting edge versions allow testing of upcoming bug fixes or new features by experienced users. Release notes providing all changes, improvements and fixes for the current Radian release are also published to the Announcements section of the Forum. The lastest Radian update adds 85 new features and fixes, including extensive interoperability support within ODBC to enable third party applications, like LibreOffice or Microsoft Office, to connect to Radian data and to connect through Radian to data sources those applications otherwise could not reach, such as ESRI GDB file deodatabases and many others. See the full list at the Radian forum announcement
Manifold System Release 8.00
Manifold includes the world's best spatial SQL, a world-class Internet Map Server (IMS), full object library and built-in development environment to create custom applications and GIS-enabled web sites. The latest update dramatically speeds up CSV and other imports and adds integrated, read/write connectivity to Radian Studio ODBC, enabling Release 8 to use formats supported by Radian, such as ESRI GDB file geodatabases and many others. See the full list at the Release 8 forum announcement
The following instructions apply to both Radian Studio and Manifold System Release 8. These instructions assume you are upgrading an
- Updates are cumulative, including all new features and fixes issued in previous updates.
- Installing an update will preserve the activation status of your working installation.
- Uninstall the prior installation using the Windows Control Panel applet before installing an update.
- Problems with Windows Installer? See the Windows Installer page for tips.
- Right click on the installation .msi file and choose Run as Administrator to install the update.
- Save the installation .msi file. You may need it to later uninstall or to repair an installation.
- Any assistance with updates requires a standard technical support token.
Buy Now via the Online Store
Buy Manifold products on the Online Store. The store is open 24 hours / seven days a week / every day of the year. Orders are processed immediately with serial number email sent out in seconds. Use Manifold products today!