Terms and Conditions
Products are Licensed, Not Sold
All Manifold® software products, including the SQL for ArcGIS Pro product, are
By downloading and utilizing Manifold products you also agree to the Other Licenses required to use accessory components delivered for your use in conjunction with Manifold products. The Other Licenses page provides a list of such licenses, which are typical open source and similar licenses.
In addition, by acquiring Manifold products through the Online Store or by any other means you agree to the additional terms and conditions and procedures of sale. The terms and conditions include important provisions and helpful information. Please read them carefully to be sure you agree with them. Do not acquire Manifold products if you do not agree.
SQL for ArcGIS Pro is licensed as a desktop application, authorized using a serial number that authorizes each license on a single computer system. This is similar to how Microsoft Word and other such applications are typically licensed.
For a precise statement of licensing terms and conditions, please carefully read the End User Licensing Agreement (EULA), which regulates the license agreement granted users. The following points provide informal guidance to guide users, but do not in any way replace the legal meaning and controlling impact of the EULA.
- One machine, one license - Each machine that runs SQL for ArcGIS Pro or any part of SQL for ArcGIS Pro requires its own, unique SQL for ArcGIS Pro license. This is similar to how most consumer licenses for Microsoft Office operate. For example, if you want to run Microsoft Word on three machines you must have three licenses for Microsoft Word, one for each machine. If you want to run SQL for ArcGIS Pro on three machines, you must have three SQL for ArcGIS Pro licenses. Different users can use SQL for ArcGIS Pro on the same machine, but not simultaneously.
- No Annual Fee - Desktop SQL for ArcGIS Pro licenses are fully paid licenses and are not annual rentals. Once a license has been installed and activated it will continue running forever until a major system change to the machine (major hardware change) or major system software change (new Windows edition installed, roll-back to before installation, etc.) requires use of a new activation. An SQL for ArcGIS Pro license is a license for five activations.
- No Maintenance Fees - No maintenance fee is required. Updates within the same SQL for ArcGIS Pro release level are free, provided users can download and install those updates without assistance from Manifold.
- Licenses do not include technical support - SQL for ArcGIS Pro licenses do not provide free technical support. Technical support products are available for a modest fee.
- Copy protection - SQL for ArcGIS Pro is copy protected using a serial number and activation system. A license to use SQL for ArcGIS Pro enables usage only within the copy protection system. Any attempt to circumvent the copy protection system terminates the license. Keep your serial number confidential to assure that your license rights are not terminated due to disclosure by someone else.
- Licenses can be moved, within reason - An SQL for ArcGIS Pro license is a license to use the serial number issued for that license to install and activate SQL for ArcGIS Pro on a single machine. Licenses can be moved to a different machine, typically up to five times per year, with the ability to move a license automatically "growing back". See the discussion in the About Activation page.
- Fail safe uses not authorized - SQL for ArcGIS Pro is not licensed for any uses in which the failure of the personal computer software technology employed will risk life, health, property or the environment in case of failure.
- Proof of licensing - Possession of a serial number is proof of licensing status. There is no need to update a license record.
Special Introductory Offer
Buy Now via the Online Store
Buy SQL for ArcGIS® Pro on the Online Store. The store is open 24 hours / seven days a week / every day of the year. Orders are processed immediately with a serial number sent out by email in seconds. Enjoy the world's best desktop spatial SQL today!
Manifold is a deep technology company creating advanced, parallel algorithms, next-level technology, and computation know-how that powers faster performance and smarter operations.
License Manifold® technology to power your company's products, or take advantage of Manifold's off-the-shelf commercial products. Jump decades ahead of your competition.
Manifold® products deliver quality, performance and value in the world's most sophisticated, most modern, and most powerful spatial products for GIS, ETL, DBMS, and Data Science. Total integration ensures ease of use, amazing speed, and unbeatably low cost of ownership. Tell your friends!