- Product Downloads
- Free Updates
- User Manuals
- Contact Support
- Activation Support
- Serial Number Status
- Activation Guide
- Install / Activate FAQ
- Email Problems
- Additional Keys
- Administrator Login
- Windows Installer
- System Requirements
- Bug Reports
- Support FAQ
- Online Store
How to Buy
How to Install Manifold® System
Release 9 · Release 8 · Viewer
This pages provides instructions for downloading and installing Manifold® System Release 9 and Release 8 products. You must have a Release 9 or Release 8 license serial number to install and to use Release 9 or Release 8.
Looking for SQL for ArcGIS® Pro instructions? Visit the SQL for ArcGIS® Pro Installation page.
Manifold 9.00 (All Versions)
- Download the installation package you prefer from the Release 9 Downloads page.
- Install the package using the installation instructions in the the Install Release 9 page.
- Launch Release 9. The first time it is launched it will raise an Activation dialog. Enter your serial number to activate. For details, see the Activation Guide page.
Manifold 8.00 Ultimate
- Download the installation package you prefer from the from the Release 8 Downloads page.
- Install the package using the installation instructions in the the Install Release 8 page.
- Launch Release 8. The first time it is launched it will raise an Activation dialog. Enter your serial number to activate. For details, see the Activation Guide page.
- Download the installation package you prefer from the from the Viewer Downloads page.
- Install the package using the installation instructions in the the Install Viewer page.
Manifold Viewer is a free product that does not require a serial number. Manifold Viewer is a read-only subset of Manifold Release 9. Viewer updates automatically incorporate the latest updates to Manifold Release 9.
The following instructions apply to Manifold Release 9, Release 8, and Viewer using Windows Installer installation packages.
- Manifold builds are cumulative, including all new features and fixes issued in previous builds.
- A Windows Installer package is a .exe file. Double-click the .exe file to launch the installation.
- After installation, save the installation .exe file. You may need it to later uninstall or to repair an installation.
In addition to Windows Installer packages, Release 9 and Viewer are also published as portable installations. Many users prefer portable installations to using Windows Installer. See the Installations topic for info on using portable installations.
Buy Now via the Online Store
Buy Manifold® products on the Online Store. The store is open 24 hours / seven days a week / every day of the year. Orders are processed immediately with a serial number sent out by email in seconds. Enjoy the world's most advanced spatial tools today!
Manifold is a deep technology company creating advanced, parallel algorithms, next-level technology, and computation know-how that powers faster performance and smarter operations.
License Manifold® technology to power your company's products, or take advantage of Manifold's off-the-shelf commercial products. Jump decades ahead of your competition.
Manifold® brand products deliver quality, performance and value in the world's most sophisticated, most modern, and most powerful spatial products for GIS, ETL, DBMS, and Data Science. Total integration ensures ease of use, amazing speed, and unbeatably low cost of ownership. Tell your friends!