How to Buy
Please Read Carefully
This page provides older, out of date build 8.0.30 installation files for
Important: The installation files on this page are not supported in any way by Manifold. They are provided as a convenience for users who are willing to support themselves in using an out-of-date build.
- For up to date installation files for Release 8 for use with the current simpler and easier activation system, visit the Downloads page.
If at all possible, instead of using an obsolete build for most users it is a much better idea to use a current build and thus automatically upgrade to the new activation system. See the discussion in the New Activation page.
- Read the installation.txt document in the Manifold Release 8 download for Release 8 installation instructions.
- All new Release 8 serial numbers are 64-bit. 64-bit serial numbers authorize both 64-bit and 32-bit installations.
- If you are stuck running 32-bit Windows or if you have an older, 32-bit Manifold System serial number, you
MUSTuse the 32-bit Installation.
- If you don't know what license you have,
check your serial numberon the Serial Number Status Page. 64-bit Manifold Release 8 licenses have "x64" in their names. Important:All Manifold products require Microsoft .NET. The Requirements page has links to Microsoft downloads. False alarmsfrom anti-virus programs are common. The SHA checksums published below guarantee safe downloads. Use the SHA checksum to verify the download is safe and virus-free. See the information below on how to use SHA checksums. Uninstallany prior installation before installing a new Manifold Release 8 installation. If Windows Installer reports any problems, read the Windows Installer Problems page for advice. Very Important:After installation, save the .msi file for future use. Windows may need it some day to uninstall or to repair an installation.
Legacy 64-bit Release 8 · Windows Installer (.msi File)
Requires 64-bit Windows
Legacy 32-bit Release 8 · Windows Installer (.msi File)
Requires a 32-bit Manifold Release 8 Serial Number.
- Manifold Release 8 documentation is online. See the Documentation page.
- Release 8 documentation is also available in a downloaded Microsoft CHM format file. Please download and install the manifold.chm (61.3 MB) compiled Help file. Double-click on the file after downloading and follow the instructions in the How to Install this Documentation topic.
- In some Windows systems, after downloading the manifold.chm file you may have to allow navigation to the internal web pages to see topics: in Windows Explorer right click on manifold.chm, choose Properties and then click the Unblock button.
SHA Checksums Guarantee Safe Packages
Worried about viruses? Got a false alarm from an anti-virus package?
Use SHA checksums to put your mind at ease by confirming you
Release 8 installation packages do
If your anti-virus program reports a problem with a Manifold installation file, you can verify that is a false alarm by using any popular tool (7zip, Microsoft, etc.) to compute the SHA checksum for the installation package you are using. If that SHA checksum matches the SHA checksum published for that package, you know for sure the anti-virus package reported a false alarm.
Windows 10 and other recent Windows editions include the
certutil -hashfile manifold-9.0.159.msi SHA256
The utility will provide a computed SHA256 hash code (another name for checksum) for the file:
SHA256 hash of file manifold-9.0.159.msi: 1d 65 79 c2 b7 2f aa 99 7f 40 2c c5 1f 92 80 de 73 0c 4f 4a 4c c5 d2 59 bf 74 7e 79 b8 d4 e0 71 CertUtil: -hashfile command completed successfully.
Compare the SHA256 checksum reported by the
Manifold is a deep technology company creating advanced, parallel algorithms, next-level technology, and computation know-how that powers faster performance and smarter operations.
License Manifold® technology to power your company's products, or take advantage of Manifold's off-the-shelf commercial products. Jump decades ahead of your competition.
Manifold® brand products deliver quality, performance and value in the world's most sophisticated, most modern, and most powerful spatial products for GIS, ETL, DBMS, and Data Science. Total integration ensures ease of use, amazing speed, and unbeatably low cost of ownership. Tell your friends!